Thursday, July 23, 2009

kawad

haiz....
1 week pass jor
this week gt some surprise...
but surprise just take a short moment....
doesn't stay long time....
hmm...
but also happy lo...
thanks ya~
muackx~~
tomorrow kawad...
haiz...
my group really...
speechless
just hope tomorrow all of us will do well...
hope wont memalukan ....
thx god....~
tired....







彤,i cnt post comment at ur blog....
so post here....


我有时也有和你同样的感受,自己很像被隔在一旁,那种感觉很难受,即使和自己的好朋友有时也会这样,会对你忽冷忽热。我也有一次很不开心,但身边的人,就连自己的好朋友也不晓得。当时的我心都冷了。最近那个感觉又慢慢回来了,咳。无论如何,彤,不管发生什么事,我一定会在你身边,听你诉苦,只欠你相不相信我。

2 comments:

Jy Wong said...

I think actually we all are same same..
Ur comment to Torng de..
Haix..
Recently I oso faced the same prob..
If I talk out,
I will b cry..
I not that 脆弱 de ppl~ (u knw de la~)
but I cant control~
haix... moody ar~~
=(

xiiao b said...

aikx